Friday, October 5, 2012

Been having a lot of thoughts about going back to college and trying out for volleyball or even basketball! Ughh! Wishful thinking! I even planned everything in my head as to who will watch my kids, how I'm gonna manage school, sports and being a mother/wife haha ok! I act like I already made the team lol I miss it! Even if its just for one season. I just miss playing! My athletic level is probably waaay below than the girls that are now playing these days but I guess it was fun to think about it. "23 yr old mom...2 kids...she's a beast on the court" Bahaha jk then reality hits me and I'm way past my playing years! Maybe just a little!  I have a crappy knee and this extra skin slows me down lol Dang  it! Guess I'll stick to outside leagues :) Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment