Monday, October 25, 2010

Allenmore Ward Primary Program

Yesterday marked Dreysen's first time being in a primary program and he did such a good job. 
His part was "Ou te usita'i ia Iesu Keriso" and he went up in front of the whole ward, by himself and said it so perfect. He was so anxious to get up to the podium that he went up there when it wasn't even his turn lol (from what one of the leaders were telling me.) When drey got his part last month, he struggled trying to pronounce the words. He would say "Ou te utitati ia Iesu teriso" haha He sometimes can't pronounce certain letters like "K" or "S" so I was very proud of him for saying his part so good. I had no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't say it in front of the ward because he's definitely not SHY to do anything. He's just like his dad. Very outgoing and gets along with others well. 
As I was sitting in the front row while the primary was getting set up before church started, I looked at Dreysen sitting there patiently waiting and he looked at me, waving his hands saying hi, giving me a thumbs up. I got a little teary eyed, trying to hold my tears in. I was so happy, then again...so sad that he is growing up so fast. It's little moments like this that make me so proud to be a mother of this handsome boy! Anyway, the program was a success. The kids did great on their parts and sang so beautifully. A lot of the little kids had me laughing especially the little girl who sang her part haha It was too funny.

Afterwards, we treated the kids to a buffet and left right after sacrament since the old lady was at home by herself and Lances little cousin and her baby were at the emergency room so we didn't want them waiting any longer for us. Overall, we had a great day! Here are some pictures...





3 comments:

  1. Hi Tilly! Love the pics of your cute lil family! We miss seeing Dreysen at church! I bet he was so cute saying his part. You are looking fabulous! Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard I cried when that girl sang her part....love those little spirits...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Verlynn! I miss seeing your beautiful family! Your kids especially the girls were always so nice to my Dreysen. Can't wait to see everyone when we get back to visit.

    Margarett - she was so funny I was still laughing when church was done! haha man, kids! aren't they just the cutest

    ReplyDelete