Friday, September 21, 2012


This is how I'm feeling right now. Time won't ever heal this heart of mine. I miss my Dad so much. I think it's now just hitting me that he's really gone. I've been in denial for so long, It was easy for me to think that he's just a phone call away. My kids are a daily reminder of him. When Drey says prayer, he says, "HF please bless my Papa so he can come back to us." I cry everytime. I wish he could!

Missing him soooo badly! 

Tonight I only wish to dream of him.

I love you Dad

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you this morning while listening to Bro. Bower's talk. The part where he said that we will never really get over it until we are reunited but we can go on with great cheer. "Look forward with hope, rather than back with despair" love you Tilly!

    ReplyDelete