Monday, October 3, 2011

The Yellow Bus

I'm so proud of Dreysen! He is doing so well with his school. No complaints when I tell him to go to bed at 9 pm or even when I wake him up at 7:30 am. Hallelujah! I thought I was going to have a hard time with him since he usually does sleep late and wake up around 10-11 in the morning lol

Anyway, I picked him up from school today and he had this sad look on his face and said to me, "Mommy? Why can't I take the bus with my friends?" I felt bad for him because everyone in his class takes the bus BUT him and pretty sure all the adults look at me like I'm some overprotective mom who doesn't trust the bus system and doesn't want to let him "grow up". lol Is it just me or am I just worrying too much that something might happen to him? That he might get on the wrong bus? or get off on the wrong stop? Even though there is an adult with them and name tags on their backpacks saying which bus they're on. I just want to be on the safe side. Me personally, I don't want him to grow up. Eventually I'll have to get over this phase but for now, I'll stick to self transportation!

1 comment:

  1. I use to catch the bus through all of school:( lol... I agree with you, just take him until he is @ that age where you think he can catch it (12) lol... Honestly, once they get the bus they will be sick of it (I'm speaking from experience here) anyways thats my 2 min comment for your blog:) haha!

    ReplyDelete