Monday, November 28, 2011

Elder Alo

My heart goes out to my little brother who is on his mission in Riverside, CA. I got teary eyed reading his email today. He loves the mission and I know he is not the same since he left...he is much more mature. He is more knowledgeable of the Gospel and I feel the love that he has for our Heavenly Father through his emails.
He's been having back pains lately and said that he's been going to the Chiropractor's office every other day to check on it. He's also been having chest pains most likely due to one lung being darker than the other. And that's not even all of it....I feel for my brother right now and I really hope his doctors appointment on Thursday goes well. That will determine if he will be able to stay or come back home so please keep him in your prayers!

We miss you Rex!

No comments:

Post a Comment