Friday, December 2, 2011

Mat Man

I picked Drey up from school today and heard some good things about him from his teacher. It's always nice to hear that your kids are doing well in school! So she told me that they were reading this book today for a good 10 minutes or so. Afterwards they had playing time. They have a choice to either play with blocks, painting, coloring, and so on. Ms. Kim said Drey went straight to the painting area and drew this:
She said he drew so many "Mat Man's" all over the classroom lol She was impressed with his ability to memorize things so quick and be able to draw/paint it on paper. It makes me so proud to see my son learning new things everyday and enjoying it at the same time. All the small and simple things matter the most to me. Like when I hear that he ate all his fruits (he hates fruits!), or that he was a good helper..things like that make me so happy. I'm so glad I made that choice to have him in preschool this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment