Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kick off to New Beginnings

My mind is finally at ease and I can now go to sleep with out worrying about planning the YW New Beginnings! haha I was too hard on myself mainly because I was nervous and at the same time, overwhelmed with everything but I am happy that everything went well and it turned out better than I expected!
Wednesday morning was horrible. That's what I get for leaving the decorations, pictures and food to last minute. I think I left the house around 9 and didn't come home til 3! Procrastination is a bad habit I have. Who seriously leaves pretty much everything til the day of? I do! I looked all over the place for bags of popcorn because I didn't feel like popping them myself. I couldn't find any so I ended up making 4 pans of 7 Layer Dip. We went to the chapel at 4 to set up and my plan was to get everything done then I can go in the mothers room to get ready, do my makeup and hair....all that good stuff lol By the time everything was done, we had 15 minutes before it was going to start! haha I looked a hot mess hence why I didn't not take any pictures! lol

This years new beginnings is definitely one to remember!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Tilly! Looking at the pics on fb it looks like it was a success and super cool!

    ReplyDelete