Sunday, February 12, 2012

Today was such a good day!

1.Since Lance works on Sundays and isn't able to attend church with us, we decided that at least once a month, on a Sunday, he'll leave work early at 12 to come with the kids and I to church. It really does make a big difference when he's there. Even though he is losing 5 hours of pay, it is something that is important to us...to our relationship.

2. For weeks now I tried to potty train Zeland. He is not afraid to use the toilet but he always struggled to let me know when he needs to go! Today, while eating breakfast...out of no where he runs up to me saying he needs to go potty! I took him to the bathroom and he did! Ah, I was so excited for him! All day today, he was in an underwear. (Except at church) But even there, He used the bathroom twice and both those times, he came up to me and told me. Hallelujah! I don't have to buy diapers anymore! We are taking him to the store tomorrow to pick out his own underwear since he's been wearing Drey's lol So proud of him.

3. Lessons were on point today. I love when Sis Lawrence teaches. She is always sincere and soft spoken. Glad my husband was there with me to listen to the message.

4. New Beginnings for our YW is coming up! I am grateful for the use of technology! I wish I could say that I came up with the idea of having a football theme but most of my ideas, came from other YW leaders who has done the same theme for their NB and posted it on their blogs. I am excited yet nervous! Got some last minute decorations to buy then I'm done!

5. March 8th my sisters, their husbands and my nieces and nephews are coming down for the weekend! Super excited!! Hoping to find a place of our own by next week so they won't have to stay in a hotel but I am ready for February to be done with so we can spend time with them. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment