Saturday, June 30, 2012

Scaffolding Wife...again!

So, since moving to Washington in  2010, Lance has been at 3 different jobs. First Target distrib. center, then Ikea and now back to scaffolding. Who would of thought he'd go back to scaffolding! He did it for a couple months in UT but because he was new, he wasn't getting any jobs! This time around, He is now working 7 days a week, 12 hour shifts. I don't know how he does it and still finds time to spend with the boys and I. He said he loves his job. He see's it as a workout lol Before, he weighed in at around 125-130...this guy how weighs 200 lbs! wth! haha If only I could drop weight that easy. He still eats out like crazy! Anyway, you know what they say..."If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life" I never thought he would feel that way towards scaffolding. It's hard labor! The best thing about it, is that he'll be recognized for his hard work. I know he'll be successful in the scaffolding business. I know he has the potential to become a foreman or a superintendent. He really is a hardworking man, never will you see him be lazy on the job. 

Im truly grateful for his strong work ethics. Its going to be hard since he'll be away more but its a sacrifice that our family has to go through. 

We should be the scaffolding family! LOL seriously! My brother, cousins, uncles are all in this business haha It's a family thang!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I was one of these for too long. LOL. I hated it so much bc I missed my hubby like crazy, so I started having scaffolding wives get togethers..LOL. Im glad my hubby is out of the business, hope he never has to go back!

    Btw, sooo sorry to hear about your dad:( My heart goes out to you, I always remember you as a daddy's girl!

    ReplyDelete