Thursday, September 22, 2011

I hate you Tacoma!

Ok, not really but seriously, why do all the jobs have to be in every other city but Tacoma? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place or what but it's getting frustrating. There have been some retail jobs but I dont really feel like doing that again. More so looking towards doing clerical work in an office or something.
Sometimes I just feel like giving up. It gets tiring filling out applications online, waking up every morning just to check the job boards, hoping that someone will call you back.

Situations like this gives me headaches! I hate thinking of the past of the should of, could of, would of...because it's over and done with. Mainly about my schooling.

Mood: Trying to find Motivation!

2 comments:

  1. hate to be the downer but...ever think that maybe you weren't meant to work...right now? maybe?

    ps. glad to see u blogging again. i love zeland's pic on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Yea it's crossed my mind plenty of times. I mean, I haven't worked for 2 yrs! haha Thanks Lili:)

    ReplyDelete