Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Temple Date

I knew I shouldn't have taken a late nap. Now Its 2:10 in the morning and I can't sleep. I guess I'll blog away.

I truly, with all my heart, am grateful for the Temple and the Eternal blessing we receive from it. I am most grateful to have my husband by my side while doing the work. Saturday afternoon, it felt so good to go to the Temple and pray about things we have been going through lately. Every time I go, I am uplifted with so many insights. I enjoy being there with Lance. Together we learn more about God's plan for us and we grow together. 
After feeling the peace of the Temple, we weren't even bothered by the crazy traffic on the way home. We stopped by OCB to grab something to eat, then ended the night with our boys.

Life is good. Life is real good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment