Saturday, January 7, 2012

Telesa: The Covenant Keeper


I am so hooked on this book! A lot of my cousins from New Zealand kept posting how wonderful it is so I had to read it for myself. The first night I started reading it, I couldn't put it down. Now I'm on my third day and almost done with it! Oh my! Its just like Edward in Twilight, but a Polynesian version...ahh! Melts! haha I love how Lani incorporated some cultural aspects but Here's a little trailer about the book:


Reading through the book reminded me so much of when I went to Samoa which I hope to go back soon with my husband and kids! Can't wait to finish it! Don't want to put in too much details, you'll have to read it for yourself...but let me tell you this...you won't be disappointed.

You can purchase it from Amazon or if you have an iphone/ipad you can download the app, KINDLE and its only $5.99

One last picture...lol

3 comments:

  1. ohh! i so want to read this since i seen you post about it on FB. But i have a freakin' nook! So now I have to figure out how to rig it so i can get this book! thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just take AJ's iPad! haha ;) You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the book, my cousin's in new zealand told me about it right before it came out, then I read it...I've been reading her blog for a minute....she's such a great writer...and up to the time before the release, she talked about it non-stop. Love it!

    ReplyDelete