Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feeling Blessed

I came across this on Pinterest. Definitely makes you feel like you are blessed. I think that when I feel like the world is out to get me and life is way to hard at the moment, I should probably read this saying.

I think that things aren't always going to work out how you plan them, problems will arise, hard things will happen, and you are going to get knocked down a few times. I have been there, but I know that I  need to be optimistic. I am thankful for my husband. What a great man I married. All I need when I am sad is a hug from him and it truly makes everything better. Such a simple thing that makes a HUGE difference. We are both thankful and feel blessed that we can have children and that it wasn't a struggle, whereas some women, have to try for years. We are grateful that we have healthy children, healthy family members, and that we are healthy. It breaks my heart to see or hear about others who have dealt with a hard loss or are struggling with an illness. So no matter how hard I think my life is at certain points, I will need to remember that there are people out there who have it worse than I. I will be grateful for things and remember that everything will get better in time. Be optimistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment