Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Progress

Biggest Loser Ended yesterday and I am really happy with how well I did. It was a long 12 weeks but it has been a life changing experience for me. I did not win but I'm ok with that. I went through a lot these past couple weeks. Even with my Dad passing away, I'm surprised that I was able to maintain my weight while I was in Utah for month. Especially after eating SO much!

My Dad's passing was a big wake up call to me. It makes me sad that he could of lived a longer life if he ate healthier. He was too young to die. At times I have to stop myself from thinking why he wouldn't want to change his eating habits, to live longer...to see his children and his grandchildren grow but whats done is done. No regrets, no what if's or But's. He is my motivation to live a healthier life. 

As I've said before in a previous post, my journey started May 22, 2012. Starting weight was 222 lbs.

With lots of exercise and eating healthy (sometimes hehe), I am now at 198 lbs 3 months later. (August 14, 2012) Here are my before and after measurements:
My Abs made me really happy! 8 inches off! Whoop whoop! Pretty sad that my man calves are still the same haha I dont think I'll ever be able to get rid of those, or my thighs and hips! haha Well, my husband appreciates it! ;)

My hard work has paid off and this is only the beginning! My goal weight is 145 lbs. I am going to get there! 

Before Pictures
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012-My before pic I sent for my biggest Loser competition. Drey took this pic so it's a little blurry hehe


After:







Around 205 lbs at my Daddys Funeral! I miss you sooo much!



AND YAY FOR BEING OUT OF THE 200'S!!! IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS SINCE I'VE EVER BEEN IN THE 100'S!

"SHORT TERM SACRIFICES, FOR LONG TERM RESULTS!"
I'M IN IT TO WIN IT!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome and you look great! I wish I had motivation to drop pounds, but just like you I swear my thighs and hips will never get smaller..lol. Keep it up, I'm jealous! Lol.

    ReplyDelete