Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Zeland!!

(Taken early morning 8/30/10) This is what I wake up to everyday! Zee's smily face! I can't believe it's already been a year! I wish we didn't have to move at this time or else we would of thrown a big birthday party just like how we did with Drey's 1st birthday. I told my husband that I don't want the boys to grow up and look at their baby pictures and see that Drey got a big party and Zee didn't so we decided that we'll throw him a big 2nd birthday! So it looks like it'll be cake and ice cream tonight with the family. I love my boys so much and would do anything for them! I love you Zeland! Happy Birthday Love.

3 comments:

  1. Tilly! What a cute little family you have! Welcome to the blogging world! At first it's kinda confusing then next thing you know you've got your whole online journal going on!! LOL.. at least I do!! But whatev's huh! I like that I can escape on it! I had no idea that you moved to Washington! What a great adventure it must be for you and the boys. It's always hard to move away from family but it should be a time where you and your husband come to know each other even more and rely on each other more than ever! Good luck out there! Im so glad to keep in touch with you this way! and don't mind my blabbing on and on, on my blog! That's just the way I am! LOL... love you Tilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww yay a big 2nd bday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Hey aunty! Yes, I'm still trying to get used to this whole blog thing. I wish they would send me updates when people comment me or something cuz I just read your comment today! lol Hope you guys are doing good! send Uncle Pala and the kids our love:)

    ReplyDelete