Sunday, August 29, 2010

Update

We are finally here in Washington and it feels like I'm on vacation, just visiting my in laws. It still hasn't hit me yet that we are here for good! Anyway, We are doing well, haven't done much yet but I am hoping to find an extern site this week. Last week I called a couple places but they weren't accepting MA extern's at this time so hopefully career services at Everest are doing their job and looking for a site for me as well.

I'm missing my family like crazy. I'm sure I'll get over it but it's not the same without my parents and siblings around. I called my dad the other day so Dreysen can talk to him and he was just crying over the phone telling Dre he misses him and that he'll take him to Mc Donalds soon. It doesn't make it any easier for me hearing my dad like that.

Anyway, I won't be online for a while. There is no internet at home but I'm going to bug Lance to call Comcast asap so they can come hook it up by next week! Bye Bloggers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment