Monday, August 16, 2010

Never Goodbye, but "See Ya Later!"

My family and I are packing up and moving to Tacoma, Washington where my husbands family resides. Moving out of state seems like a fairly simple process...at least the actual moving part is. It's leaving behind family, friends and a life that you're comfortable with...that's the tough part!
I was born in Artesia, CA then we moved to Salt Lake when I was only a couple months old so I have lived in Utah basically my whole life. I don't know whether or not to feel excited, scared, or nervous but I can't change anything now. Flights are booked and everything is set to go!

So many people are asking us why we are moving, so here it is:
Lance and I have been talking about moving to Washington for a while now. Now that I am done with school (tomorrow! yay!) I will have to start my extern which means...I will need to find a baby sitter for my 2 boys. My dad is working, Mom will be in Samoa for half the year doing her business, sisters work full time and that leaves me with...Daycare! Which means, more money (keep in mind that I have 2 boys) to spend on bills and leaving us in debt! haha Not only that but I was never one to let my boys go to daycare. Not that I don't trust them or anything, but knowing that my kids are with family...I don't have to worry so much!

Other reasons? Simply because we want to! I guess I shouldn't be complaining about being away from my family because my husband has been away from his for the past 2 years!

Everything I do, I do it for my kids and my husband and lately I've been having this gut feeling that we should move to Washington so my in-laws could help us out. I've fasted and prayed daily asking the Lord if we are making the right decision...to lead us in the right path. We no longer have any doubts about moving away from Utah thanks to our answered prayers!

If worst comes to worst....we can always move back ;)

I love my family!! Thanks for everything that you guys have done for my boys and I! We truly are grateful to have such amazing people in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment