Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas was here and over in a blink of an eye. It seems like we prepare weeks and weeks for that one day and it is over so quickly. It definitely is my favorite time of the year. Just to see that big smile on my kids faces when they open their presents is priceless!!

My boys in their PJ's on Christmas Eve.


We watched Christmas movies on Lifetime throughout the week, I ate immense amounts of delicious homemade cooked food and the best chocolate that I've ever had...*Frangos* (I'm sure my job found out that I kept eating all the samples;) lol no wonder they didn't schedule me after Christmas haha) and the best part- I just enjoyed my family and the wonderfulness of being together. It was a bit different for me being a way from my family in Utah for the first time but I'm not complaining. My in-laws are great and I'm grateful for the love that they have for us especially towards my boys.
Thank you Aunty Pearl!
My sister flew down around 5:30 pm on Christmas day!! I'm so happy that she is here with us. It makes me wish that I was back home with my siblings. My boys are already attached to her and we are so happy to have her here with us! I hope everyone had a good Christmas as much as we did:):)
Dreys Spiderman bike. He loved it!
lol Wolverine!
Zee in his outfit that Pearl got him. He loves playing w/the bball.
Thanks Aunty Lani! Drey loves this gift. Mind you that he lost most of the shooting darts. Half of it, Zeland ate the top off  of it! lol
HULK! Drey loves action figures.


Dreys favorite present from aunty Pearl.
Zee's gift from Sarina & Evalon

No comments:

Post a Comment