Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Years! 2011

Is it already a new year? 2010 went by so fast. This year was quite different than the past new years eves. Usually we'll go to a ward dance or celebrate it at our home while playing games and enjoying ourselves but this year, our stake reserved the YMCA which is like a rec center, from 8pm-12am. It was packed! We got there and ate hot dogs, chips and cookies, afterwards we headed straight to the courts. Pearl and I played at least 3 games of volleyball, while Marjorie, Ruta & the kids went swimming. We ended up going swimming the last hour before they closed up the pools. It was too much fun and I'm glad the kids enjoyed the swimming pool. Funny thing is...we forgot to bring our towels! haha Luckily the life guards had extras!

Anyway, so it's a new year and time for change:) This year is gonna be GREAT!
New years resolutions:

1. Go to the Temple more:)
2. Lose Weight! (my resolution every year! lol)
3. Finish my externship for my medical assisting.
4. Love more, be a better person, a better wife and mother
5. To always put Heavenly Father first in everything I do!

 My handsome Boys. They're growing up too fast:(



Volleyball!


Slippin lol

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute!! My goal is to lose weight this year too. You are beautiful though.. Have a great year!!

    ReplyDelete