Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's a family thang!

T A F I L I

I love my Tafili side! For as long as I can remember, we have all been so close! One thing that I love about my family is how much talent each individual has. Whenever there was a wedding, funeral, party, or any other type of event...we would always get together, some would sing, the others would dance...but that was when we were a lot younger. Those were the best memories.

Can I just brag for a little bit and say that I have an ULTIMATE, amazing...wonderful family?!? haha
I wanted to share a couple video's of some amazing talents in our family...these are all my First cousins on my mom's side so I hope you all enjoy:)

Dont forget to pause the music player on your right--->


JB Ah-fua
Simply Amazing! I could listen to B sing everyday and not get sick of it. My favorite is when he sings church music. It is so calming and always uplifting! Love you B! Dont forget to check out his group 2/27 on facebook!

Kayleen Leung-Wo
Ugh! Isn't she just drop dead gorgeous! Kay has grown up into a beautiful young woman with an amazing voice! I remember when she was younger....Singing and eating Saimini was all she did! lol

EJ Mulitalo
Now EJ just surprises me with how good he is! I had no idea that he could sing until...I think 2 years ago! Him and his other 2 siblings always came around when they were younger until their parents split up. (Their dad is my mom's younger brother, Ely) After that we never really saw them that much so I was pretty much amazed when I started seeing his videos on youtube! He is truly an inspiration!

Celestine Ah-Fua
Another surprise! Hello Lacey! I didn't know you could sing too?? lol Everyone is growing up so fast!

(Click on link to go to video)
(This was when I was prego with Zeland. We sang "This I promise you" in spanish. haha We tried our best and I think singing that song wasn't the best Idea since the majority of the people there were Mexican! lol They were probably thinking..."wth are we sayin?" haha we tried our best.


Hopefully our next get together, I can get more recordings of everyone else. 

5 comments:

  1. Talent runs strong in your family!! I LOVE your voice Tilly! And Kayleens' and Jb's! I remember hearing them sing and was just blown away by their beautiful voices! Thanks for posting the links, I enjoy listening to poly's sing. Its a soothing sound :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man... is it just that everyone but me in our family should have a record?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Verlynn:) Your so sweet! Did you ever get the chance to find a teacher for singing lessons for your kids?? I honestly couldn't believe how good they sounded singing for Ty's farewell...

    Jun! Hello Mr, I tried looking your name up on youtube! Cuz I know you sing with DH but I guess I'll just have to wait to record you when you sing to your wife on your wedding day!! haha luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sweetness added to that comment lol its all truth! The first time I heard you sing, I thought. "Well that's just not fair! Beauty, athletic and a beautiful voice!" And now I see its hereditary and I'm totally jealous!! :) thanks for the compliment, my daughter messed up a bit, but it was her first time singing in public and was so nervous, bless her heart lol! Nope, didn't find a teacher yet. We tried the Chavez Academy and the time slots didn't fit our schedule. So we are still on the lookout, if you know anyone :) let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha ur too funny. She did awesome tho. Even if she did mess up, I didn't hear it one bit! lol
    Are you talking about Martha Chavez?? I love that lady! haha I can get info on my little cousins teacher that they've been with for a while. I'll get back to you on fb! hehe

    ReplyDelete