Saturday, January 29, 2011

So much for resolutions...

For the past 3 years since I've had Dreysen, Losing weight was always #1 on new years resolutions and the past 3 years, I've failed to even TRY to attempt to lose what I used to call my "baby fat" has now turned into just fat, cellulite, saggy etc; haha ok, not so much of the saggy part haha but you get the point. It's kind of depressing that I let my weight climb so high. I've tried dieting such as the lemon diet that Beyonce did...I lasted about 6 days of no eating, just drinking the lemon mix and I failed when Lance wanted to go to chili's and I was so tempted to eat a chocolate molten. I tried hydroxycut and I got really sick from it...it's hard. I tend to blame things on the way I grew up, we never ate healthy and just always making excuses for everything. When I was younger my weight was never a problem since I was always active playing sports but now I blame myself. I can't find the courage or will power to do anything.
I was thinking about doing the HCG diet since I've heard a lot of good results that come out of it but eating 500 calories a day for 26 days...I don't think I'll be able to survive that. Plus I don't really want to spend money on something that will just go to waste. I love food so I've come up with a plan.

I'm starting off slow!

Cutting down carbs
No soda (I've been doing good with that)
no drive thru's to mcdonalds
cut down my portions
drink a lot of water
and work out as much as I can. Even if it's twice a week or even once. It's a start!

Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up! Starting slow is always good. A big thing I found that is working for me is not eating after 7p.m. because all that food just sits after 7. Also if you just walk for 15-20 minutes a day it will help so much. I have weight issues too so don't even stress it. You can do it. Don't sweat the small stuff.. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I'll need to add that to my list! haha

    ReplyDelete