Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 11- A picture of something I dislike

To Mr. Safety, Mr & Mrs. Slow driver and Mr. Anger Management...When the light turns green GO!! Please pay attention to what you are doing...not sit there for 5 seconds that by the time its my turn to go, the light goes RED! lol And the 4 way stops where two losers wave each other with 
"NO, you go."
"No, no, no...you go!"
"Thanks, but no, I insist, you go!"
Then they both start to go at the same time and slam on the breaks and chuckle at each other and the process starts all over again! lol
You people make me crazy!

And Mr. Safety!! Please! The speed limit is 45 mph, but mister safety is going at 35 mph slowing the rest of us down! I promise the police won't bother you at all for doing 45 or 50! Most times you can get away with 55!             

 Mr. Anger Management!! I suggest you take a chill pill with that short temper of yours while driving on the road

(I think my DAD fits Mr. Anger Management well! lol I hate driving with my dad!! haha He has the biggest road rage ever! Everything has to go his way on the road and if someone is going to slow, he'll cut them off and throw a finger at them haha My dad is too funny and there are way too many stories to tell of his road rage...Did I mention that he threw a glass bottle at a car, they threw something back, so my dad pulled over..and try and fight them? haha He really did have to take anger management classes to take care of tickets that involved some type of road rage! haha Love ya DAD:)

No comments:

Post a Comment