Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Interesting question. At first I thought about the usual: movie star, rich person etc. but then I think I'd be bummed that I'd have to go back to my regular life. Unless, however I switch lives with Oprah, immediately take all her assets and send it to my bank account! haha Ok I'm dreaming lol but I think I'm going to take a slightly different approach to it. I would choose to spend a day as my husband, Lance. It would be quite interesting to see things from a males perspective. While we've been together for about four years, I know that I am anything but perfect. So maybe if I see, how Lance see's me...I could change a lot of how I do, or say things. I would love to know how he sees me, our life and our sons and everything from his point of view. That might be quite an eye opener!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute. =) Congrats with the temple sealing. That's awesome!! =) Keep up the blog.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Tilly! That would definitely change a lot of things I do and say.

    ReplyDelete