Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 13: Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them

Dear Anonymous,

There were many things that I wanted to tell you, but I never had the courage. I really wish you could spend a day in his shoes and see how bad he is hurting inside. Not being able to work because of his illness, doing blood work at the clinic 3 days a week for 4 hours. He needs you and I feel bad that I can't do anything to help especially now that we live miles away. He cries at night, but yet there is no one there to hold him and tell him it's ok. Please come back so the rest of us don't suffer from seeing him like this. There's only so much that one can do and you know he can't do much. He has his imperfections but don't we all? I know that without a doubt that if he wasn't sick, he'd be working his A** off just to make everything the way you want it, to make YOU happy.  I love you and all I'm asking is to drop everything your doing out there, and come home. He...They! need you.

Love always,

Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment