Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 19- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them

**TiLLy**
For as long as I can remember, I've always gone by Tilly and I have no idea how I got that nickname lol I asked my mom one time why they started calling me that and she doesn't have a clue either haha 
I dont know how you get "Tilly" out of "Matilda" lol A lot of people don't even know that my real name is Matilda and when they do find out...I always get this statement, "Have you seen the movie Matilda?" lol yes! I have! haha or I get odd reactions since Matilda doesn't really fit me? Anyway, I don't really go by anything us other than "HUN" baby, sugar plum JK! haha from my husband.
Night Bloggers:)

2 comments:

  1. When Sieli and you started hanging out, she asked me if I had a cousin named Tilly and I was like no. Cause I remember you as Matilda from our Sauniatu days, but reading this, I agree it doesn't fit you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! What was my mother thinking? bahaha jk Aparently the palangi ladies love my name but hmmm for a Samoan girl? Nahh! LOL I'll stick with Tilly! haha

    ReplyDelete