Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 12: A picture of your dream room. Share a secret.

"The heart of the HOME is the KITCHEN"

I get jealous every time I watch Extreme home makeover or HGTV and think to myself "hmm? What if that was me?" WHAT IF??
The kitchen is a special place not only for cooking (well, thats if I knew how to cook haha) but also for family time...family gatherings. It's where you'll have dinner every night with your kids, bonding with them. This would be something like my DREAM ROOM. 

Share a secret?


"I'm baby hungry!" haha

2 comments:

  1. awww@baby hungry.....lol...if your both up too it....Do it! :) much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kitchen is stunning and I thought the same for a dream room, but who am I kidding, I hate cooking and I cannot cook! does this room come with a chef??

    ReplyDelete