Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

I hope everyone had a fun & safe Halloween this year! This was our first Halloween here in Tacoma, WA and the kids had a lot of fun. I love how Drey is finally at an age where he can pick his own costume rather than myself choosing one for him. I'm actually surprised that he didn't choose the Iron Man costume...I guess Batman is his new thing. He was definitely too into his costume trying to be the REAL batman. lol We bought him batman gloves to match and luckily Alex had a batman mask from a friend, so we used that instead of the mask that came with the costume. It was too big.
Zeland was Buzz Lightyear from the movie Toy Story and was by far the cutest buzz I've ever seen hehe (well, I guess I'm entitled to say that since he is however my own son lol) Anwyay, here are some pictures of our halloween weekend.
LOL told ya he was too into his costume! haha
They have matching bears from their uncle Rex. He sent the Batman for Drey & Buzz for Zeland before we moved up here to Washington. I thought it was cute that they had the same halloween costumes. If you look closely at the picture above (the one of Zee) You'll see that he is wearing the build a bear shirt w/the jet pack and also it's shoes haha I was laughing because I couldn't believe he fit in it! haha He wore it all night while we were trick or treating around the neighborhood. Must of kept him warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment