Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's been a while...

I have had absolutely no motivation to blog lately. As if life isn't crazy enough, I'm trying my hardest to keep everyone, as in my family...updated with our lives.

We had our first Thanksgiving here in Washington and we ATE, ATE and ate. We had some good stuff and I wish I could say that I helped cooked, but I didn't. Well, I did contribute to our Thanksgiving dinner by buying the ice cream! haha ya know, the easy stuff. All in all, we had a great time. Lance signed up for over time so he left to work at around 3:30 pm and wasn't able to eat dinner with us. He's such a hard working guy and I love him for that and much more.
I missed having my family around. Especially my dads cooking! I had to hold back my tears while talking to them and my poor husband had to deal with me after I got off the phone because I broke down into tears. I'm such a baby! lol I'm the 2nd youngest of 6 so it's been a little hard being away from my parents and siblings. 

Anyway, I got hired to work part time for Macy's just for the holidays and out of all days, they start me on BLACK FRIDAY! dun dun Dunnn! haha I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I had no trainings whatsoever but I kept my head high. It didn't go so bad after all. They put me in the women's shoe department but luckily I was doing the cashier part and not having to find shoes for customers. That would of been scary! haha 

Overall it was a GREAT week! To top it off...my UTES won against BYU:) What an intense game! I wish I would of had a camera to see our reaction when when they blocked that last kick cuz my husband and I were goin crazy! haha It's funny because my little brother Rex, 2 sisters and their husbands are ALL BYU fans so I enjoyed rubbing the WIN in their face!! bahaha 
However, I think I need to write Coach Whittingham and tell him he needs to fire his QB! LOL Kudo's to BYU's QB for doing a great job...I didn't know he was from Washington too! 
I hope next year we'll all be able to actually go to the game. That would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment